Are you stressed? Tired of not feeling good enough? Do you want to connect with your inner peace?
For those of you who live near or in Stockton, CA, I will be holding a series of 6 meditation classes beginning May 1 at Bikram Yoga Stockton that will help you create your own Mind Relaxation Spa and unleash the latent inner potential to open your heart to love.
In this class, you will learn a rich sequence of simple, effective meditations and visualizations to help you observe your habit patterns with clarity and freedom, thus allowing them to fall away! Invite your native intelligence, compassion for others, and self-caring to abundantly fill that new space.
You will also learn to…
- Distinguish between the voices in your head from those of your heart
- Shift back to acting from your authentic nature instead of your conditioned mind
- Recognize, accept, and embrace all parts of yourself
- Identify “the critic,” “the victim,” and “the tyrant” and how to turn these inner parts into your allies
- Notice your addiction to negative emotions and fear of positive emotions
- Stop reacting to events and begin to choose your responses
- Become emotionally strong — let all emotions flow through you without having to resist them for fear of feeling them. When you suppress one emotion, you suppress them as they are all energy
- Nurture your relationship with your higher self so that you are never alone
Attend the complete 6-session series to feel happier and much more alive!
Sundays: 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm at Bikram Yoga Stockton on Miracle Mile
Days: May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, and June 5
Cost: $99 for the whole series paid once, or $20 per session
To sign up, contact Bikram Yoga Stockton by:
- phone: 209. 948. YOGA 
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- stop by: 2341 Pacific Avenue
Sign up today to take advantage of this introductory price and secure your spot!